6/25/2009

My blogging Experience

I consider that the experience writting in blog has been very interesting and important for my learning process of english idiom, because, through this way I could expand my vocabulary, and I has been constantly exercising my grammar and writing in English, which, consequently, has improved considerably my English

On the other hand, I enjoy doing blogs when I can understand and use more words than before, and also when I can use and understand more and differents ways of to write things than before. For me this is very good, makes me feel very well.

Also, I think that is very interesting the way of construct knowledge through blogs, because this tool allows that this construction is realized with autonomy, wich I think is very important, because allows that each person can regulate your own learning process.

Like disadvantages, I can to say that maybe if are many students that are constantly doing yours own blogs, I imagine that for teacher is a little difficult carry a continuos process of each one, because apart from the many obligations that have a professor, I imagine that go revising frecuently all blogs of students and give them a feedback of your learning process, is very difficult of achievement and tiring if is done. In this case, I think that the better could be make courses with few students or courses with many students but with more teachers, if the idea is that this tool works the best way, but if these conditions are not, I think that is better to make blogs, than do not to make blogs.

Finally, like conclusion, I wish to say that I think that blogs are very necessary for learning process, in my experience was a good way to learn, and for this I think that could be kept at english course.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario