6/17/2009

My Ideal Job

The job ideal for me is research on education and psicology. I think these areas need to be researched because discover things about this is useful for development of people, for example, recently has been discovered that neuro sciences is very important for education, especifically for to mediate in process learning and get that childrens construct a significative learning. Also, has been discovered that the expectatives of teachers about their students will determine the way that proffesor will to educate, of this way, students with a teacher that have bad expectatives about of they, will have a bad learning process and the opposite.

On the other hand, I wish to say that I consider that before of research I need work like teacher for I can have experience at education, and then, when I would be researcher can be a good profesional, knowing how educate of best way at classroom and that my work is not only based on theory without practice that is very important for the professional formation.

Clearly, I think that for this job is necessary to have very much perseverance, patience and dedication, during process and now too, because I need very long time and a hard work for can to set this.

1 comentario:

  1. hello! I think that your dreamed job is very useful for the mankind. If you can research about the first stages of education, you'll be able to help a lot of children and also rise up the education level.

    ResponderEliminar