6/10/2009

My Favourite Subject

My favourite subject is language and communication II, because I think that this is very necessary and significative for my profession. I am learning this subject in this semester (seventh semester of my career).

I like this subject because it covers areas that are key to educating to all diversity of children who are in schools, such as learning disorders and learning problems, different ways of learning and different ways methodological to carry out the process of teaching and learning, inter others.

This knowledge is teached for teacher Angelica Riquelme, who teached also a subject the last year: "Language and communication I", wich was also very interesting and necessary for the formation like professor, but this subject was focused to how children learn to read and write, then, this subject covered topics such as: reading comprehension, stages of writting, the communication and the funtions of language and the adquisition of language, among others.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario