11/05/2009

"The sounds of music"

The music is very important in my life, because when I hear music I feel very good, very relax and very happy.

I think that there are many differents kinds of music that are good, but I prefer the rock and metal music , and also, I like very much the jazz and the classic music

I have very much favourites bands. Some of theirs are, for example: Tool, Opeth, A perfect circle, Ulver, mago de oz, Pink Floyd, Faith No More, Fantomas, Mr. Bungle, Queen and Led Zeppellin.

These bands likes me because I consider that have very good lyrics and melodies.

I have seen some concerts, of bands that likes me, like Roger Waters, Slayer, Mago de Oz, Iron Maiden, etc. But, I do not go often

because, the concerts are very expensive. In general, I listen to music that I download of free way of internet pages and that I have saved in my computer and in cd`s, because also I think that is very expensive buy cd`s or dvd`s with original music.

On the other hand, I like very much the music for dance and for sing karaoke in partys. For make these activities, I like all kind of music not only music that I constantly listen.

Also, the shower is a place where I sing and some many times I dance. Of this way, while I clean me, I can entertain me and after not only I am very clean, also I am very happy and relaxed.

With respect to musical instruments, I prefer the guitar, because I like the sound that have it, and I like play it, although I do not have many time for do this, like I would wish. I wish more free time for I can to play guitar and write music at guitar pro program.

Clearly, the music is very important for life of all people and for culture, because is present at very differents dimensions of life and give us very much happiness and peace, because help us to expressing and relax, wich are human needs.

2 comentarios:

  1. I also like Led Zeppellin, Pink Floyd and Queen. I used to listen to them a lot when I was as young as you. They are so good that they have survived through many generations.

    Please see your corrected post.
    (/) Music is very important in my life because when I hear music I feel very WELL, very relax and very happy.
    I think that there are many differents kinds of music that are good, but I prefer the rock and metal music , and also, I like (/) jazz and (/)classicAL music very much.
    I have MANY favourites bands. Some of thEM are, for example: Tool, Opeth, A perfect circle, Ulver, mago de oz, Pink Floyd, Faith No More, Fantomas, Mr. Bungle, Queen and Led Zeppellin.
    These bands likes me because I consider that have very good lyrics and melodies.
    I have seen some concerts, of bands that I LIKE, like Roger Waters, Slayer, Mago de Oz, Iron Maiden, etc. But, I do not go often because (/) concerts are very expensive. In general, I listen to music that I download FOR free way of internet pages and that I have saved in my computer and in CDs, because I also think that IT is very expensive TO buy CDs or DVDs with original music.
    On the other hand, I like the music for dancING and singING karaoke in partIEs very much. For these activities, I like all kindS of music not only THD music that I constantly listen TO.
    Also, the shower is a place where I sing and sometimes I EVEN dance. AND SO, while I TAKE A SHOWER I can HAVE FUN and after THAT not only am I very clean, BUT also very happy and relaxed.
    WITH REGARD to musical instruments, I prefer the guitar, because I like the sound that IT HAS, and I like playING it, TOO, although I do not have many time for doING this, AS I would LIKE TO. I wish I HAD more free time (/) to play THE guitar and write music WITH MY guitar program.
    Clearly, (/) music is very important IN THE life of all people and IN TERMS OF culture, because IT is present IN very different(/) dimension(/) of life and IT gives us PLENTY OF/ A LOT OF happiness and peace, because IT help us to expres OUR FEELINGS (/) and relax, wich are human needs.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I skipped this part of your post:
    "These bands likes me because I consider that have very good lyrics and melodies."
    It sound better if you say:
    I like these bands because I consider that they have very good lyrics and melodies.

    ResponderEliminar