8/28/2009

My opinion about Transantiago

I think that Transantiago is a system of transport that do have bad and good things. With respect to the good things, I consider very important to say that thanks to it, all the people can to travel for two hours paying only a passage, wich is very cheaper. Also, I think that is very good that with it system of transport, the drivers do not handing money, wich allows him make his job of more relax way and this also is very good for people that travell by bus, because of this way they have more security of do not have a accident for some distraccion of driver when he try to make people pay their passage.

On the other hand, I think that Transantiago, was not make with a good planning, because, this do not adequately cover the entire population, wich causes that many people can not to arrive to theirs home or to arrive to theirs jobs without to have that to walk very much, to take to much buses and to travell very much time or waiting for the bus for a long time.
In my experience, I did not have problems with this transport system, at the beginning or now, but I know people who clearly had problems with Transantiago.

I think that for to make it better or more effective in the future, will be necessary to make other planning that include the needs of people and the journeys that people normally do for travell.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario