8/21/2009

A Country I would like to visit

Really, I think that many countries are very interesting for visit and know it, but, if I have that choose one, this is Japan.

I would like to go to Japan, because I consider that this country is very interesting for many things, like the cultura, the people, the values with which the people living your lifes, the technology, the architecture, the language, the scenery, the art, the history, etc.

Personally, I would like can know about this elements and about others that maybe now do not know, but I think that could of interestings. If I could to go to this country, I would like go sightseeing, visit museums, learning the idiom, but, especially, I would like to know people and to know their customs, their ways of relating, organizing and see the world and enjoy of this dynamic.

In this sense, I would like to live there and work for a period of time, ideally, do not less than three years. However, on the other hand, I would like to go to this country for study more about of the area of education and psicology, like graduate, for can to learn more about how are developed this areas at Japan.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario